ExpressCare would like to keep our island community of Guam informed about the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have listed important information below. Click any of the links to view the informaiton.
Plus, if you need any assistance or think you may be infected, please contact us through phone or email. Click here for our Contact Information.
USEFUL LINKS - Click any link to view information below
- Health alert notice card
- Clinical management of severe acute respiratory infection when novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infection is suspected
- 2019-nCoV fact sheet
- Guam 2019-nCoVPUI detection process
- Guam 2019-nCoV response threat management team
- Interim guidance for healthcare professionals
- Interim guidelines for collecting, handling, and testing clinical specimens from patients under investigation for 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Interim infection prevention and control recommendations for patients with known Novel Coronavirus in a healthcare setting
- Frequently asked questions for clinicians
- Interim 2019 novel coronavirus patient under investigation form
- CDC Health update – Update and Interim guidance on outbreak of 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Flowchart to identify and assess 2019 Novel Coronavirus
- Press Release - No Coronavirus Case in the Marianas 01272020
- Press Release - Officials Monitor Outbreak of 2019 Novel Coronavirus in Wuhan, China 01192020
- Press Release 2019-nCoV - Guam Follows U.S. Plans to Quarantine Travelers Arriving From China
- Press Release 2020-041
- Press Release 2020-042_ Novel Coronavirus (2019 nCOV)